This web page you are visiting belongs to NUREL S.A. Cookies are data storage and retrieval devices that play an essential role in the provision of many services of the information society, facilitate user navigation and provide advertising sometimes based on browsing habits. This type of files are downloaded to the user’s computer, Smartphone or Tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from such equipment. Through the use of data storage and retrieval devices (cookies and others), service providers obtain user-related data that can be used later:
- For the provision of specific services,
- To serve advertising or
- As a basis for the development of improvements or new products and services, sometimes free of charge.
Some of our sites use own and third party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use. You can change the settings to prevent their use, but you may not be able to access certain sections if you disable them.
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user.
- Analytical cookies that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Session Cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. De esta forma podemos analizar sus hábitos de navegación en Internet y podemos mostrarle publicidad relacionada con su perfil de navegación.
- Technical Cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Behavioral Cookies: They store information about the user’s preferences or interests in products and / or services collected during navigation, so that you can show advertising based on your profile.
Characteristics of the different types of cookies
- Own cookies. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies. These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Technical cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytics cookies. Well treated by us or by third parties, they allow the responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising Cookies. They allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website by:
- Browser configuration (Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari…)
- The specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above for the cookie in question (these systems may require a “reject” cookie to be installed on your computer in order for your choice to deactivate to work);
- Other third-party tools, available online, allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.