NUREL offers a wide range of hangtags. If your fabric is made of any of our specialty yarns, you may be interested on our branding service.
Steps to obtain a Fabric Approval
Request your homologation
General Fabric Approval Requirements
- NUREL specialty yarns content on the fabric should be enough to provide the expected benefit.
- The minimum quantity required depends on factors as fabric construction and composition.
- XTRA-FRESH fabrics require a minimum quantity of active fiber to obtain the best results, please refer XTRA-FRESH processing conditions.
- Special constructions using XTRA-DRY and XTRA-COOL fibers should be approved by NUREL.
- For more information please contact us.
NOVAREL FABRICS APPROVAL REQUIREMENTS
- NOVAREL fiber content in a fabric should be sufficient to provide the expected benefit.
- Fabric side in contact with the skin requiring cosmetic action must contain a minimum of 70% NOVAREL fiber content.
- Minimum quantity required depends on factors such as construction and fabric composition.
- For more information, please contact us.