New Materials Form Circular BIO-resources
What is NERIDE BIOCIRCULAR?
NERIDE Biocircular is a nylon yarn that uses resources delivered from Bio-waste materials. NERIDE Biocircular is sourced from materials such as cooking oils and subproducts from the food chain.
NERIDE Biocircular fibers are 100% of biological origin, with the origin of the raw materials certified by ISCC Plus.
- NERIDE Biocircular plays a crucial role in decreasing reliance on non-renewable resources.
- Bio-origin raw materials have a lower Carbon foot print.
Bio-waste not competing with food chain:
- Crude Tall Oil (CTO) by-product of the paper and wood industry
- Used Cooking Oil (UCO) only Vegetable Origin
- Palm Fatty Acid Distillated (PFAD)
- Different by-products from the Palm Oil production: Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) and Spent Bleaching Earth (SBE)
Mass Balance Certifications
- ISCC Plus Mass Balance Certification is a sustainability certification system used in the bioenergy and bio-based product sectors.
- It ensures traceability and sustainability of materials throughout the supply chain.
- The certification verifies that the production of materials follows predefined sustainability criteria, including social, environmental, and economic aspects.
- Mass balance certification allows for the mixing of sustainable and non-sustainable materials in the supply chain while ensuring that the overall sustainability impact is neutral or positive.
- It provides transparency and credibility to stakeholders by tracking the sustainable sourcing and use of materials in the production process