NUREL offers a wide range of hangtags. If your fabric is made of any of our specialty yarns, you may be interested on our branding service.
Steps to Obtain Garment Approval
Request your garment homologation
GENERAL FABRIC APPROVAL REQUIREMENTS
- Only those garments whose fabrics have been approved by NUREL, are capable of obtaining our garment approval and therefore our labels.
- Brands should obtain from their knitters NUREL’s approval fabric reference number.
- The minimum amount of fabric required depends on the structure of the garment.
- The garment parts expected to provide a special benefit should be made of an approved by NUREL functional fabric. Narrows, waistbands and cotton crotch areas could be made of other materials.
NOVAREL GARMENT APPROVAL REQUIREMENTS
- 100% of the fabric in contact with the skin should be made of an approved NOVAREL fabric, and should cover the whole body parts where the cosmetic action is expected.
- Narrows, waistbands and cotton crotch areas could be made of other materials.
- The minimum amount of NOVAREL fabric required depends on the structure of each garment.
- NUREL analyzes and approves only the provided fabrics and garments with the unique purpose of allowing the use our brands.