PA6 FOR VACUUM BAGS
PA vacuum bags are commonly used for vacuum packing a variety of food items, including meats, fish, fruits, vegetables, cheese, and prepared meals. Vacuum sealing helps extend the shelf life of these products by preventing the growth of microorganisms.
Advantages of vacuum bags made of Promyde PA6
- Plastic Reduction: PA content in PE/PA structures can be reduced by 50%.
- Monomaterial Recyclable Solutions in PA
- • Propiedades de Barrera al oxigeno y la humedad
- Puncture and Tear Resistance during Storage and Transportation
- High Transparency and Shine
- Easy, Secure, and Airtight Sealing
- Versatility, suitable for both dry and moist foods
- Temperature Resistance: Suitable for sous-vide cooking and reheating in boiling water.
- Freezer Compatibility
Applications of PA based Vacuum bags
- Retail Packaging: PA vacuum bags are used for packaging food products in retail settings, enhancing the presentation of items like deli meats and cheeses
- Marinating: They are used for marinating meats and other foods more effectively and quickly, as the vacuum process allows the marinade to penetrate the food more efficiently.
- Sous-Vide Cooking: PA vacuum bags are suitable for sous-vide cooking, a method that involves cooking food in a vacuum-sealed bag at precise temperatures for consistent and flavourful results.
PA6 and PA66
Polymers with ultra-high oxygen barrier properties
Download our catalogues
Promyde - Film
Do you want to know all the news of Nurel Polymers?
Subscribe to the Newsletter